Tuesday 21 July 2020

Being a Christian

Peeps,

Howdy?

Tomorrow is Friday for me !!!! Lol, took Thursday and Friday off work cause of wedding anniversary (will come to it on Thursday, stay tuned :))

Well, being a Christian..how does that resonate to you?

Any Christian around who want to share their thoughts.

As for me, I was always a believer..I believed in God, but believing in Jesus was another story.

It was kind of weird at first to think of God as being a human but after a session on women in the life of Jesus, it did change my view about that guy..He's divine and I also believe in Him as well as in the Holy Spirit.

I'll definitely 'speak' about my faith in following blogs but I'm glad to be a Christian and trying, as humanely as possible, to step up in Jesus' steps..

Stay blessed

Charlotte P.


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...