Wednesday 22 July 2020

Living in a flat

Dearies

Howdy?

Work week done for me and looking forward to long weekend :)

Well, me and hubby currently live in a flat..nice neighborhood, lovely neighbours whom I talked about in a previous post. 

Living in a flat has its advantages:

1. Security - no thief has ever visited "our flat"
2. Nice food scents upon entering flat - I can always smell what neighbours are cooking and some cook really yummy foods.
3. Nice neighbours with whom we share food or other goodies.
4. Small and easy to clean

Ofc, there are some other disadvantages like small balcony and doing flat gardening but all in all, its' ok living in a flat.

I'm off to my flat.

C ya people

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...