Friday 24 July 2020

Hubby and his surprises

Lovvies

Howdy?

TGIF!!!!!

Loved it today, lazy wake up this morning, got to hairdresser's to get new haircut and well plucked eyebrows..Even hubby got himself a new look and we went afterwards to visit another flat..

Highlight of the day: Upon entering our current flat, saw a bouquet awaiting me in the dining room :)

A a gift packet which contained a LOVE mug :)

Loved them and ofc love hubby.

I thank him for surprising me and may we continue to have many long days ahead, as well wished to us by family and friends.

Off to movie date and peanuts, and looking forward to cousin's wedding tomorrow.

Ciao

Charlotte P. 

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...