Wednesday 8 July 2020

Physical exercise

Hello all

Already mid of work week huh..and I'm doing good..

Better today, did not follow course online and did not drink magnesium supplement..We'll see what caused the lack of energy.

Going to physical exercise, doctors recommend doing 15/30 minutes of physical exercise few times a week or if you can, every day for health benefits.

I won't extend on the health benefits (I'm sure you all know about them!!) but I'll convey gratitude to being able to exercise nearly every day,

I work in the center of the town in which I live and I got to walk to go to work every day. It's not a walk in the park but it's around 25 minutes of casual walking. I like less the motor sounds on the busy roads which I take and even less the smoke pollution but I do like the walking.

Ofc, first few days was like difficult but after I got used to it, it's cool.

On Saturdays, me and hubby go to fetch bread (another 40 minutes walk to and from the bakery) and on Sundays, it's lazy day lol.

Tip of the day: try to do exercise at home or at your convenience. I hear many friends going to gyms and hiring personal trainers. I do not have anything against these but be mindful that exercise can be done for free or that if you are paying for these fees, to maximise your money.

I'm off

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

  1. 🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️💪🙂

    ReplyDelete

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...