Thursday 30 July 2020

Rest at home

Hi everyone :)

Looking forward to tomorrow and weekend?

Me, yes...going over to parents' place to celebrate dad's birthday..

Well, about today..got some well deserved rest at home..At times, it's really well deserved.

Guess I was still tired from running around last weekend and things getting more hectic at work this beginning of week.

For my part, I woke up lazily..read, did some uncluttering and household chores, watched 2 movies on Netflix and cooked..

And my rest day was done!!!

Still feeling a bit wobbly, guess from lack of magnesium in body but feeling more energetic than yesterday.

Also, looking forward to some rest this Sunday:)

I'm off..surely some karaoke with hubby and that'll be it..

Cya around

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...