Wednesday 11 November 2020

#Gratitudechallenge

Dearies

Howdy?

I'm good, feeling bit sleepy but will manage till the end of the week :)

I have a gratitude application on mobile whereby every day, I try to list down 3 things for which I am grateful.

I was gladly surprised when I came across their 7-day challenge. 

First day was gratitude for little things, 2nd day was gratitude for myself and 3rd day (today) was gratitude for advice.

It amazed me how there are so many nice things which happened in my life but go unnoticed unless an app prompted me to think and thank for them.

I  highly recommend you download a gratitude app.

Being alive itself is worth the highest gratitude and thanking for little everyday things definitely make way for more positive and nice things to happen.

Cya

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...