Monday 15 June 2020

Hello :)


Hello :)

I'm new to blogging but always wanted to create a blog (that's on thing off m bucket list !!!! )

How did I come to writing a blog, you may ask.

I have a fatigue condition (I'll come to that in another blog) and one step towards my recovery was to create a 5-minute habit which will bring joy and which I can sustain. Here I am :)

I'll be mostly writing on positive stuff (tips, stories, faith,etc).

I don't know how it works around here but I would like to hear from you, to hear some nice story of yours, how someone made your day by helping you, or if you did something nice for someone (ofc, it's not about boasting but just sharing some lovely stuff amidst the cacophony going around us :)), etc..as long as it's good news.

I'm off for now.

See you tomorrow!!!!

Charlotte

Smile at the universe and the universe will smile back to you.


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...