Tuesday 16 June 2020

Seeing work in a new perspective :)

Hello lovies :)

I'm about living a life of purpose.

My choice of career didn't always prove to be 'purposeful' but I've always compensated by volunteering with the youth for church activities. That brought me self-satisfaction.

Some while back, I got married and moved out of my locality and with the new environment and life routine, I thought it best to wait for some time before indulging in 'social work' again.

In the meantime, work got bit stressful and I no longer saw me 'living on purpose' :(

I asked to be transferred to another department at work where the job was more manageable.

And today, I got to actually enjoy my job. I was like 'wow, I'm learning new things at my pace and it does have meaning'.

Tips of the day: 

1. If you don't like your current job, ask to be where you'd rather be.
2. See things in a newer perspective
3. Believe that you are exactly where you ought to be.

Cheers

Charlotte P.


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...