Wednesday 24 June 2020

Sleep habits

Lovies :)

Glad to be here again today :)

So what send you in Morpheus' arms? A nice bedtime story? Some cudling with significant other?

For me, it's singing before going to bed, then prayers and one nice heart-warming story.

Previously I was sleeping right after doing some work or some movie but then noticed my dreams. Either it was a 'no-dream sleep' or action-type dreaming and when I woke up, I still felt tired.

Needless to say, I adopted some habits to benefit from a full night's sleep with well-deserved rest (ofc not ideal sleep each night but I am getting there!!!)

First, drink less water in the evening, will get you out of bed rarely during the night.

Turn off that phone 2 hours before going to bed. your eyes will not be affected by the blue light emitted from phone.

Watch comedies which will have you relaxed before going to bed.

Read paperback, again not to strain the eyes.

Have a cool room, wear loose clothes and try mindfulness or belly breathing on mattress.

And that;s it, you're ready for a night of deep sleep !!!

Cheers to a 'sleepful' night :)

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...