Monday 29 June 2020

Watch a comedy :)

Dearies,

How's beginning of week?

Mine ok, bit tired from hectic weekend and hectic day (end of June is always crazy at work as we got to lose some files..fortunately, with lock down, the real craziness has moved to August, but still had stuff to complete)

Well, I am off watching a comedy and I would suggest a comedy at night as it helps to relax before going to sleep. Laughing is the best therapy they say and a good comedy is a good medicine..

I'm sure you're thinking about the last comedy you watched which brought laughter tears or belly aching.

My best-est comedies are 'We are the Millers', movies of 'Happy Madison' or whatever comedy that Netflix has just launched with a rating of more than 5 on IMDB lol.

Off to some good laugh with hubby.

Remember to laugh heartily this week :) :)

Cheers

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...