Tuesday 30 June 2020

Colleagues :)

Peeps,

How're you doing?

Me ok, recovering from decrease in body magnesium, hectic week-end and hectic end of June at work.

The layman would feel overwhelmed but the one having adrenal fatigue felt it like double or triple overwhelmed. I'll  come to that in another blog.

Highlight of the day: colleagues helping out to close a file.

One helped much in identifying discrepancies. Her help was very much needed since it was the first time was doing that.

The other helped in encouraging me and even did some admin work for me.

I appreciated their helpfulness very much and it came at the right moment. 

What type of colleague are you? The competitive type or the helpful type?

Being the helpful type 'helps' a lot around colleagues. Colleagues help those who help them are who are very amicable.

Cheers to wonderful colleagues!!!

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...