Saturday 11 July 2020

Homey Saturday

Dearies

Howdy? And how's weekend?

My Saturday started nice with some house decluttering. Submitted assignment and lazied down to watch movies.

And liked it.

You'll wonder after how many years I got to homey Saturday. Well, I shall say last year or even this year.

Since I was a teen, I always had something planned on Saturdays, be it tuition or meet up with friends..Then was dates or volunteering..

It was only when I had this adrenal fatigue that I knew it was time for some well-deserved rest.

Well, now I''m back to to healing. It will take time for my body to restore itself but I'll get there, with God's help, hubby's help and naturopath's advice.

C ya tomorrow

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...