Monday 6 July 2020

Laughing

Dearies,

How was your Monday?

Mine was ok..with some training drama at work but eventually could attend..

Why laughing as title today?

It's because had a nice laugh with colleagues.

I just changed team but it was so relaxing to be with my ex-teammates.

We talked, laughed, gossiped and all this made me feel good.

Even though I'm sometimes the serious type, I'm trying these days to loosen up, to take things lightly with a humorous touch.

I remember reading one story where the author was very tired, even depressed about things in life and she started reading jokes, watching comedies and taking things lightly.

Another story was about a man who got into a serious accident and the doctors told him that he would never recover. He proved them wrong by following a laughter therapy and patients even complained about his laugh noises that the doctors got him transferred to another. And he recovered fully!!!

Morale of the stories: Laugh till your belly hurts, it will do your health good and you can recover from whatever illness you may have.

LOL
Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...