Sunday 5 July 2020

Blogging :)

Peeps, howdy?

How was Sunday and weekend?

Mine was ok, trying out new supplements, cooking with hubby, movie, mass..

Too bad weekend is over huh..but looking forward to the next one :)

Today wanted to write about blogging and its benefits.

Are you a blogger? or just a reader?

I am more of a reader than a writer but since I got to writing, it seems easy, like the words flow out of mind and directly "on paper". I like that feeling of just outpouring emotions, feelings, opinions, etc.

It's not for the sake of reader that I write but because blogging makes me take time for myself (even if it's just 5 minutes)) but there's self-satisfaction.

I wanted to thank my no 1 fan (who'll read my blog in a few and he will recognize himself), I thank him for reading whatever I may want to write and I love him (I'll surely talk about him in another blog).

Tip of the day: start a blog as a hobby and you'll smile more as its therapeutic.

Have a great week ahead.

With love, Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...