Monday 10 August 2020

Nausea

 Peeps

Howdy?

For my part, I'm good..felt like like I've worked for a week in a day lol..But I'll survive to continue writing to you..

Well, my title is a bit gross but that;s my reality since last week..

Woke up with bouts of nausea since last Monday..I thought it was because I had expectations of coming out of this hell month of August (for those who did not read my previous blogs, I have till end of August to lose files at office).

Then I got to think that it was maybe I was stressing over getting to work early since my next director expects punctuality from his staff.

Well, now after consultation with naturopath who said it could be because of poor digestion or lack of sugar in the brain, I think it might be because of the lack of sugar since I moved to having meals and not pastries, etc..meaning less sugar for my body.

I'll definitely try to bake some gluten-free muffins soon :)

Naturopath advised to take some honey directly at the roof of the tongue and since I'm feeling better :)

I'm off dearies

Cya

Charlotte P.





1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...