Monday 19 October 2020

#Homemadecrispychicken

Dearies

Howdy?

I'm sooo glad today....I ate homemade crispy chicken. It didn't have the KFC look but it was equally yummy.

And most important, it was gluten-free.

I wanted to eat when heard a friend talking about making his own at home. He used the KFC flour though.

I knew that I could not use that flour since I think there is wheat in it.

Next step was finding a substitute for cornflakes. I couldn't find smaller package or without gluten. I did with some potato crisps and with the help of an Internet recipe, here were the famous crispy strips.

I'll again be eating these tomorrow and whenever I want to eat these again lol

I'm off 

Charlotte P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...