Wednesday 14 October 2020

#Positiveatiitude

Dearies

Howdy?

Yes, I'll be talking about positive attitude.

I slept yesterday upon doing prayers to sort things out at work.

Turned out I woke up late this morning but pepped myself up with Christian songs. I was already in a good mood when turning up at office and determined not to let anything spoil my day.

I smiled, laughed (a lot!!) and carried on with my day feeling good.

A colleague came by to ask for help on some issue and we sorted things together. I like it when she said that I was always positive...and I replied that 'one ought be positive else life will seem to be more complicated'.

Now that I'm feeling sleepy (note to my dear readers: been 2 days since I've been sleeping late and doing prayers at night and hopefully, I'll be having a super night), I realise that God has my back and nothing matters more than trusting Him and go about with my life.

Tip of the day: Do not sweat the work stuff.. Things will sort themselves out someday, till then hope for the better and smile :)

Charlotte P

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...