Tuesday 13 October 2020

#Walkathome

Lovvies

Howdy?

How was your Tuesday?

Mine was fine...sending some prayers for my current team to get promoted (I'll come to that in another blog!!)

Well, as the title refers, I love the 'Walk at Home' videos on Facebook. I highly recommend these if you want pep walks or to simply walk around your house doing some extra moves.

I've been walking since nearly two weeks already and I am trying all the walk at home videos...Still not bored with them but rather going strong.

Friends at office have been telling me that I've got slimmer and can feel it both on my waistline and in my head. Endorphins are keeping me high nearly all the time and my adrenal fatigue symptoms are nearly gone.

Tip of the day: WALK TO FEEL BETTER :)

I'm off

Charlotte P.

 

1 comment:

  1. Name it walking makes it better :P :) 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...