Monday 12 October 2020

#Redtapeism

Dearies

Howdy?

How was your Monday? Mine was fine, even for the redtapeism experience.

Went to some civil servants' cooperative union, where civil servants deposit and loan out their money.

I had already gone last time and they told me some documents were outstanding.

I was aghast when I learnt that I had to bring my own copies!!! Why not charge some administrative fees and do copies for the potential members. 

So again I went this morning. The motorcycle ride to and from was nice...But the wait there again was wow!!! Reached there before 9 am and was out after 11 am. Again lots of documents to be checked, to be photocopied.

Quite an experience but glad to be done with that.

I'm off for today

Cya

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...