Friday 9 October 2020

#WhataFriday?

Dearies :)

Howdy?

TGIF!!!Thought this would have been a long week..finally, it's over

Bit hormonal these days..guess all hormones are out, or in, I dunno...all that I know is that I'm feeling cranky and even ready to fight the whole world.

I'll say a word about work. Well, one should be grateful that he/she has a job even more so during this crisis. Do something that you would be excited to wake up every morning. Do something for purpose. Do something that you would do even if you were not paid for it.

I know I am maybe speaking for myself. Sure, the financial dependency that my job brings to me is significant but I am pondering on how to get financially dependent without this job.

Life is meant to be lived to the fullest and for purpose. Find yours and live by it.

I'm off to a weekend with family.

Cheers

Charlotte P.   


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...