Wednesday 1 July 2020

House hunting :)

Dearies

Howdy?

Ready for the next half year?

I am and definitely sure the next 6 months will bring on some good news.

Looking forward to some couple plans with hubby, family plans, cousin's wedding,etc :)

Coming to the title, well me and hubby are currently house-hunting.

We are living in cozy flat since 1 year already but we want something that's ours and we have decided to go have a look at what's being sold on the market.

It's interesting to go see houses on construction or flat that has been here since 45 years already.

We are listing down criteria which we find important, giving ratings to houses and thinking of financial loan repayment options. Looks a nice assignment to finish off the year.

And ofc, praying to get the house of our dreams.

I prayed to have the perfect hubby and I got him. So, now think the Lord shall grant us the perfect house for us, as He wish,

I'll keep you posted on this house-hunting.

Cheers
Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...