Monday 27 July 2020

Breakfast with lean protein!!

Dearies

Howdy?

How was your Monday?

Mine was a bit sleepy but manageable.

Looking forward to a good night of sleep tonight.

Well, breakfast with lean protein is a new habit I got as homework this week..and I guess for life..

Why is that? Because as per naturopath, eating a balance meal with lean protein helps regulate sugar levels in the morning.

Lean protein, unlike its name, does not refer to meat without any fat..but it refers to meat in its natural state.

Try eating fish, organs, seafood, eggs and chicken this week too and enjoy the benefits!!1

I'm off 

Charlotte P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...