Tuesday 28 July 2020

Technology and its advantages

Lovvies

Howdy?

Tuesday went well?

Mine went ok, bit hectic at work and highlight of the day is that I forgot to wear masks twice today..Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get to remember to wear :)

Well, technology..How do you use it everyday? To read news, social media, recipes, calling relatives and friends, etc..

As for me, I like technology..see, it even allows me to share my thoughts with you.

At times, my day starts with technology...alarm on mobile phone..

And as soon as I'm up, its prayers..again on YouTube..

Then, sending a text to hubby asking about him in the bus :)

Back to mobile phone to listen to songs whilst under the shower.

During the day, asking about friends and relatives..reading news or a book online..

Prior to cooking, checking recipes..also checking out restaurants, social media, etc, etc

As you can see, our lives are intertwined with technology..but we shall know how to use it at its best.

Off to singing maybe

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

  1. ⌨️🖥️🖨️📱📲🙂

    ReplyDelete

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...