Monday 13 July 2020

Health

Peeps

How's beginning of week?

Mine was ok, less hectic than expected and enjoyed the Monday at work.

Bit tricky getting up in the morning as it was really cold with rain..but like some say, it's romantic weather ;)

Well, health? How would you rate yourself? In good health or not so much?

Me, I'm better..managing the adrenal fatigue but there is still room for improvement.

What I sometimes ponder about is that if I could get back in time and change few things in my lifestyle, I'd do so. Would have prevented me from falling that sick,. to have your body crashed is not something you'd even wish for your enemy.

Anyway, what's done done..and all I can do is listen to my body, have rest, strike the right balance between all spheres of my life, take life simple and easy..and at times advise others that work or relationships are not the only things in life.

There is YOU, most important being.

Take care of yourself and don't take your health for granted. 

Charlotte P.

P.S: I'd go back in time to be able to eat ice-cream without feeling tired or getting an inflammtion

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...