Monday 3 August 2020

Brother-sister bond

Dearies

Howdy?

How's been the Monday?

Mine was ok, at work, at consultation with naturopath, quality time with hubby :)

Well brother-sister bond..I've got a little brother who I love dearly..and I dare no one touch even one of his hair..

Yesterday, a colleague at work lost his sister. She got involved in a car accident when she was young and was since bed-ridden..The brother cared for her since then and he was very close to her..

I admire such a brother who despite leading a professional life, being a unionist, head of staff welfare finds time to care for his sister..

Today, it's a hindu festival, Raksha Bandhan, which celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. It's no mere coincidence that her funeral is due today..I tend to think that it is her last gift to him since she was suffering much lately..

RIP lovely sister and cheers to all brothers and sisters who care for each other dearly :)

Charlotte P.


1 comment:

  1. All prayers for all those who a dear one. God bless 🙏

    ReplyDelete

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...