Friday 2 October 2020

#Nolongerpregrant

Dearies :)

Howdy?

I'm ok.. or should I say, I'm better..

Well, you might have guessed from the title.. no baby in the tummy :(

Went to usual gyneco consultation and upon doing echography, she noted that the baby was not developing and suggested a D&C..in usual jargon, curretage.

It was an experience.. I only read about abortion pills but now got to see what these are like.

Sleeping pill was given to me and I only know I woke up with belly pains..

Well, I guess God knows better than us and He knows when to give us a healthy baby :)

Now, focusing on getting healthy and also will see if me and hubby can go do some tests..

I'm off for a weekend with family.

Wishing you same.

Charlotte P.


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...