Tuesday 6 October 2020

#Drinkwater

Dearies :)

Howdy?

As the title might suggest, I'm back to my healthy self and definitely feel that I'm getting better..

No more headache, sugar level under control, some mild dizziness still here but feeling more energetic.

Back to plank in the morning and legs against the wall pose...and either walk to office or walk session at home.

But more important, hydration getting on track.

Happened to come across a diabetes add earlier...and it told me that for my age and weight, I ought to drink 2.1 litres per day...and it also happens that I am drinking around 2 litres per day :)

Tracking my water intake daily and it'll help me keep hydrated for summer and also stay healthy.

Tip of the day: I'd suggest you just googled the amount of water intake for you daily and stick to it for better healthy.

Cheers to a healthy life :)

Charlotte P.

 



1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...