Monday 26 October 2020

#Teams

Dearies

Howdy?

Today, I moved to my new seating and hopefully, to better endeavors as we say.

Each team has its own charm. My previous previous one was kind of the family type. We had in-the-office gatherings and out-of the office gatherings and everyone knew about the other's family and discussions could range from everything to anything. There was that team spirit. The team is going to be dismantled and it sure breaks everyone's heart and we all deserve a good farewell.

My previous team (by hours lol) was more of the introvert type. One didn't even know the other's birthday or private lives and at times, you just had to be careful about what you are saying as you don't know the others' opinions. The teammates were helpful workwise.

My current team, from what I gathered from observation, is that they have that team spirit. They are helpful too and any issue is discussed openly. I'll keep you posted when I officially join them tomorrow.

I'm off

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...