Sunday 1 November 2020

#Teambuilding

Dearies

Howdy? and how's the weekend?

Me doing good, lazy today except for cooking and some household chores.

Yesterday was team building organised by the welfare team at work.

It was a memorable day. My team was a right mix, children, young adults and adults.

Discovered some are creative, others competitive and most important, all were dedicated to help the team in the various tasks assigned to us...We even got all of the team dancing Jerusalema...and the team consisted of around 20 persons.

But it was fun. My team did not win the day, though we won the Jerusalema challenge but winning was secondary.

We are still talking about this day lol

I'm off

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...