Wednesday 17 June 2020

Engagement :)

Hello dearies

Howdy today?

At mine's, it's cold with an anticyclone outside. But all is well !!!

Today was our 2-year engagement anniversary (To be noted, we are now married :))

Coming to the engagement, it was a lovely day with family around and I even got a ring (purpose of the day, you'd say lol)

Well, since then, my life changed. It was about choosing a date for the wedding and preparations.

But what changed most, was that I was now referring to 'him' as 'my fiance', no more boyfriend and there I was, thinking for two instead of one. And on the other side, I also knew he was also thinking of two. And it meant commitment and preparing for a major life event and change.

By God's grace, engagement time went fine (fiance was there for good moments as well as supporting in bad times) and we got to know each other better.

Advice to fiances: Use that engagement time well, ask yourselves why you're into this relationship, do marriage preparation counselling if there is one in your neighborhood, pray to ask for guidance in this new step and always hope for the good.

I'm off for now.

C ya tomorrow.

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...