Thursday 9 July 2020

House hunting Part 2

Dearies

Howdy?

I'm feeling sleepy..Hectic week with trying to follow training at work and attending some work duties at the same time..and dealing with some body inflammation..besides all this, all is well :)

I got a roof over my head, food in my plate, a job, and a hubby to keep me warm, among other things.

Well, we are still on house-hunting mode with hubby and we went to visit a family house earlier.

There were tricky stairs, spacious room, not-so-cool environment but the owners were friendly and we got a brisk walking session to and from the house.

Tips for house-hunting: check if price is within your budget, check location (surroundings, views, bus-friendly, amenities around) and check with your gut feeling.

I'm off..eyes are starting to close lol

C ya tomorrow.

Charlotte P.

1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...