Wednesday 7 October 2020

#Youthandhealth

Peeps

Howdy ?

I'm good :) feeling much better day by day..

Even asked hubby earlier if my cheeks are no more drooling lol

What saddened me bit today was that when I was talking to a colleague who is 27, he was telling me about his health problems...that he got to dieting, been ingesting fat burners, waiting to go do a gastroscopy, not feeling hungry, high blood pressure at times, some stress, etc..

I was taken aback that a youth was not enjoying a good health, then remembered my own state...at his age, I was running around, not eating well, exercising too much at times, etc...well I also was a wreck but didn't know about it until I got my 'Great Fatigue'..

Well, at times, I think about my younger self, how I was feeling energetic, feeling that the world was at my feet...until everything crumbled. Now, I'm seeing this as a blessing in disguise. Previously, I was asking for my health back....now I only wish to get healthy. Falling sick helped me notice that there some changes that I had to make in my life: nutrition, hydration, exercise, meditation, stress management, sleep, lifestyle.

Tip of the day: don't wait for your life to crumble. Act for your health NOW, identify what's causing you to be sick or not living your life to the fullest and take action to remedy those.

I'm off

Charlotte P.


1 comment:

#Listentoyourbody - Part 2

Dearies Howdy? It's Friday :) and looking forward to hubby's birthday tomorrow. I'm reiterating, listen to your body. I was amaz...